Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Smiled 4 Milo - Successsss! :)

If you Smiled 4 Milo today, good on you! We hope it left you with a warm, happy feeling (the kind you get when you're all snuggled up in your jammy jams on a cold, rainy day)! I love that feeling. =)

Thanks for making it so fun and enjoyable for Bella and me! Highlights for me were:

- everyone just thinking we were total tubs when they saw how much milo powder we put into each cup (that's just how much we love you guys!)

- this one Mr. Frowny Pants who I couldn't get to smile or show teeth or ANYTHING but then, later on when I looked back at him, gave me the biggest goofiest smile everand I just cracked up. =)

- the smiling competition we had in the beginning where we all just smiled for like 5 minutes straight. This is SERIOUSLY harder than it sounds, you could probably get cheek 6-packs if you did this everday haha.

- when someone offered me what they guaranteed would be the "hug of my life" in return for milo. Of course, I had to decline to maintain professionalism but com'mon, any hug called the "hug of my life" would bring a smile to my face. =)

- Mr. Pronger: who, when we told him to act natural for the camera, proceeded to puff out his chest and pose in a warrior-like stance, claiming this was how he normally stood. Furthermore, when he saw we were giving out hot milo at the beginning, he skipped towards us with a huge smile on his face, adding to his warrior aura. =P Keeping being awesome and manly, Mr Pronger! =)

More smiles and pictures will be posted up soon! =D

We also want to thank allllll the people who helped us today, just from the kindness of their heart. So Dom and your friend (not sure about your name sorry!), Chandrew, Annabelle, Paul, Liz, Na-Young, Loz, Ada and, most of all, Mrs. Connors: you guys are really really awesome! You're welcome to free smiles from Bella or me anytime. =) We won't even ask for milo in return haha.

For any new readers of our blog, keep in tune because Bella and me will be bringing you guys more projects each month! So get the smiles ready and, in the mean time, get your smile fix from our regular (I promise =P) updates.

Always remember, Happiness Equals Bracket. =)

2 comments:

  1. lol such a good idea :)
    THANKS BELLA and everyone else ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thanks jan xD always nice to hear. keep updated for more stuff to come lol!

    ReplyDelete