Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2 - Your crush

HAHAHAHHA. Sorry but this letter, written by Nayoung Lee (cue rumbling applause)just about sums up the perfect guy perfectly!

Day 2 - My Crush

Dear Crush,

You are so very awesome with your slick guitar skills which can accompany me whenever I wish to J---AAAAM. Your singing voice is even to or slightly better than Zachary Levi's voice. You are not too tall or not too short. Your guns are in between thin and extremely tank. Your eyes are a really really pretty blue or green or just really really pretty. You are smart enough to help me in times of need i.e. when I'm stuck on a stupid parametric maths question and instead decide to procrastinate. You hate talking on the phone like me. You hate all the foods that I like so you can give them to me instead (very important). You can fit my extremely impossible high standards.

Oh dear crush, you'd be perfect if only I knew who you were. Where for art thou?

teehee.


TEEHEE. Happiness Equals Bracket=)

No comments:

Post a Comment