Thursday, August 5, 2010

Coming Soon...



Haha hi again guys, hope you didn't miss me too much since my last post. I know I know, seven whole days without me. Even I struggled.

BUT I'm here to give you a little peek into Happiness Equals Bracket's first project! To the left is a teaser of something Bella and I plan to launch in a few weeks...

What's in the cup? Why is the steam in the shape of a smiley face? What is the meaning of the universe?

All questions shall be answered soon, I promise! Except for the last question, I don't even know why anyone would ask such a question seeing as the answer is ridiculously obvious. Haha.

So, excited? Me too. ;)

And always remember - Happiness Equals Bracket =)

3 comments:

  1. 42 42 42! :D
    Cute smiley faaace :D
    (and Rosanna really hates how she has to type those letters each time she comments, grrrrr XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha hi-5 for knowing the meaning of the universe, Rosanna! We are part of an exclusive learned group. ;)

    And thanks for going through all that effort to comment! We really appreciate it. <3

    ReplyDelete