Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shoot For the Moon



This video is about someone who hauls trash for a living, someone who started taking weed when he was 12, someone who got addicted to drugs.... someone who is truly, truly amazing.

Bella and I, by NO means, condone taking drugs nor do we look down upon people who deal with rubbish for a living. But, when I watched this video, the only thing I could think about was showing you how ALL of us have the capacity to change our lives around. 

So if you could change just one thing about your life, what would it be? Let it stew in your mind, ponder some other mysteries and get back to us if you'd like. I'll ponder it myself and, when I'm all good and ready, I'll let you all know what I would love to change most about my life. Yes, juicy stuff. :)

If you were ever lucky enough to be taught by a man named Mr. Chandra Handa, imagine the following being read in his voice (if you don't know him, feel free to put on any voice you want. Yes, even Darth Vader if that's your sort of thing haha).

Shoot for the moon. 
For even if you fall, you'll land among the stars.

Always, Happiness Equals Bracket.

1 comment:

  1. (LOL I always thought the moon was closer than the stars but anyway --)

    HEEHEE I imagined it read in his voice indeed XD

    And aww, what a touching video ^^

    ReplyDelete