Monday, October 25, 2010

Hope is Like an Orange

Hello, SlinkyLindy and Bellafella here! Just on a break from our tiring mission of saving the world, a smile at a time :D
Okay, just kidding. I think Lindy would kill me if I actually called her slinky Lindy HAHA. You didn't hear it from me.

Anyway, this post is just a selection of quotes and things that always seem to give me a little ball of hope, even when its raining and I have a disgusting cold, and that special boy glared at me on the bus, and I have almost given up on ever attaining true wisdom at school.

I'd thought I'd share this around, because hope is like vitamin C - when it's not there, you'll get horribly sick. But you will never, EVER have too much of it :)

BELLA'S LIST SHE HOPES YOU'LL READ

"All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and good things never die."

"When the world says 'Give up', Hope whispers "Try it one more time." - Anon

"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have is not permanent" -Jean Kerr

- Watch The Shawshank Redemption. There's a reason why it's top of the 'Best Movies EVER' list!

- Go on
http://www.givesmehope.com. I should think the title was obvious :)

And the last thing that gives me hope is you! All you guys who actually read the crazy things Lindy and I blog about, honestly it is the most heartwarming thing ever. When we started this blog we hoped people would read it, but we never expected all this support, and it just keeps us going :) So thank you!


Lindy is going to reveal ALL about our October project later tonight... prepare to be shocktobered!

Remember that hope is like Vitamin C, or hope is like an orange ... without it you get sick, but you can never have too much.

And of course, Happiness Equals Bracket =)

No comments:

Post a Comment